Time to buy a new car soon, before my girlfriend’s Buick hits twenty years old. So I went to take a look at the current price of the Civic, in case we decide to buy one.
* The web page has no scroll bar, so the right-hand edge is impossible to reach on a small screen.
* The ‘build and price’ appears to be some Flash crap, which brings up a box on Linux saying ‘an error occurs’.
* The ‘build and price’ doesn’t work at all on Android, because there’s no Flash.
* I haven’t tried it, but the ‘build and price’ probably doesn’t work at all on the iPad, because there’s no Flash.
* There’s no contact email to ask if they realize this.
Who designed this web site? Why did they make one that apparently only works on Windows?