Horror Movie is largely done now, but I’m struggling with the final act for one simple reason: I knew most of the characters when I started out, but not the antagonist. I’ve gone through three different possibilities before finally returning to the one I started with, and while that was a good idea I’m still stuck with the details of his actions. So much so that I’ve written more of a new novel this weekend than I’ve managed to write of that one, because in that case I know who everyone is and what they want.
Once I’ve worked that out this novel shouldn’t take long to finish, but I wish I’d done it right at the start. For the meantime, here’s the provisional cover.